What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
• Support internal audit unit at federal agency in performing assessments of information technology general controls (ITGC) and application controls for OMB Circular A-123 and FISCAM audit readiness
• Document processes and controls, develop and execute tests of design and operating effectiveness of controls, document weaknesses, including remediation recommendations, and document plans of action and milestones (POA&M)
• Conduct independent verification and validation (IV&V) on remediated control weaknesses
• Advise on audit risk considerations related to implementation of new information technology (IT) solutions
• Security Clearance: Active Top Secret clearance
• Minimum Years of Experience: 5 years’ experience
• Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree
• Must have IT audit experience
• A relevant professional certification such as the Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or a comparable IT security/IT audit professional certification
• A demonstrated knowledge of and experience in IT risk and controls through IT audits, IT control assessments, and IT security reviews
• A working knowledge of FISMA, NIST SP 800 series, FISCAM, and other relevant federal information assurance laws, regulations, and guidance
• Experience performing OMB Circular A-123 or similar IT internal control assessments and advising on remediating weaknesses for IT general controls and application controls
• Exceptional communications skills (written and oral)
• Experience remediating and implementing IT controls in an organization’s enterprise environment is beneficial
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.