Interested in working with talented people to help develop innovative solutions to some of society’s most complex and challenging problems? We are Guidehouse, a leading consulting firm serving the public sector and commercial clients with specialized capabilities in strategy, technology, and risk management. You may not yet know our name, but we have a rich history. Guidehouse is a combination of PwC’s former public sector practice and Navigant’s deep expertise in energy, financial services and healthcare.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards individuals based on impact, not tenure. Our firm is at the forefront of an emerging model solving complex problems that stretch across government and private companies, affording our people the opportunity to be on the cutting edge of the consulting profession. By focusing on markets facing transformational change, technology-driven innovation, and significant regulatory pressure, our employees also develop and deploy world class knowledge and problem solving that leads to breakthrough solutions.
The Professional Project Manager will assist the client with oversight and overall management of their assigned projects. Functional responsibilities will be that of a Project Manager with a broad based knowledge of Federal leasing, construction, and furniture, fixtures and equipment management and placement. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Assist the client with oversight and overall management of their assigned furniture projects.
• Coordinate and assist in ensuring the agency’s furniture requirements for new facilities and renovations of existing FBI spaces are met within code and on schedule.
• Provide management, tracking, and oversight of procurement, delivery, and installation of furniture for all FBI facilities
• Assist the Furniture Program Manager in eliciting, evaluating, integrating, and coordinating information between the requestors and the program.
• Assist in the review of proposed designs and layouts for suitability and to identify potential issues. Be responsible for the daily tracking, logging, and monitoring of all Furniture Requisition Packages (FRP) for all locations and communication with the Project Lead to minimize install delays and dual rent requirements.
• Establish, coordinate, and maintain the project schedule. Document all issues pertaining to furniture procurement, delivery, installation, and customer satisfaction.
• Assist in the development of RWAs for FBI approval to process GSA PBS purchases on behalf of the FBI. Evaluate and recommend process improvements to existing procedures to effectively align the furniture program with ongoing space acquisition improvements.
• Assist with the budget cycle requirements such as (not limited to) spend plans, reconciliation, and development of the annual budget. Maintain a current project status of all furniture projects in the FBI’s existing program database in alignment with current space acquisition and revitalization initiatives. Identify and communicate various code, accessibility, and ADA violations to the Furniture Program.
Desired: A Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Construction Manager (CCM) certificate is highly desired.
Security Clearance: Top Secret
With a unique blend of large firm resources and an entrepreneurial collaborative culture, Guidehouse is where your purpose, passion, and expertise transforms organizations.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges with a focus on markets and clients facing transformational change, technology-driven innovation and significant regulatory pressure. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and technology/analytics services, we help clients create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare them for future growth and success. Headquartered in Washington DC, the company has more than 7,000 professionals in more than 50 locations.
If you’re passionately motivated to make a difference and deliver exceptional work, we invite you to learn more about your career opportunities at www.guidehouse.com
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.