What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Demonstrates a passion for project management and proven abilities with identifying and addressing client needs specific to federal project management, federal consulting, financial services, or loan program project management. Specifically, experience is required with proactive participation in client priorities; communications, managing end-to-end project schedules, budgets, reporting, preparing concise, accurate documents, presentations, and analysis, and demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks.
Ideal candidate for this position will have proven abilities as a team leader, including the ability to:
• create a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members;
• provide candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and
• keep leadership informed of progress and issues; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
• Minimum 5 years of experience
• Experience with project management related to the Federal Government, consulting, loan programs and/or financial services
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification (preferred)
• Strong organization and self-management skills, willing to take initiative and follow through
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities
• Willingness and ability to train and lead
• Ability to understand, track, and report progress on technical systems and applications
• Ability to communicate effectively to various audiences (including various levels of management and external clients) in a professional environment
• Ability to work and collaborate effectively in a team environment: understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members
• Proficient in Microsoft products; particularly adept at Excel and PowerPoint, with knowledge of Microsoft Project
• This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification as well as the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
• The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
• Experience with federal credit or federal loan programs and/or payment processing (preferred)
• Familiarity or experience with Agile methodology (preferred)
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.