What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 6
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates proven knowledge of the consulting industry, and/or success as an individual contributor or team leader, managing client engagements relating to the creation of business processes that are enabled by ICAM solutions for the U.S. Government in the following areas:
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of relevant services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor; and,
- Performing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less experienced staff.
- Requirements analysis, strategy, design, implementation, operations and application/business integration for business operations on-premise or in the cloud.
Demonstrates proven experience engineering and deploying complex IT systems, including:
- Deploying Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions (preferably CA PAM, but could also include CyberArk, or Centrify) across diverse networking environment
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge of commercial products used to develop ICAM solutions for Government clients (federal, state or local) in one of the additional following areas:
- LDAP/Virtual Directories: Active Directory, OpenLDAP, Radiant Logic
- Identity Governance: SailPoint, Saviynt, or component of enterprise IAM suites like CA, Oracle, IBM/Tivoli
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA): cryptographic authenticators capable of meeting assurance level 2 or 3 of the NIST SP 800-63-3B
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities to leverage your creative thinking and problem solving skills, individual initiative, in conjunction with the following areas:
- Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats including delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts; and,
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data.
IAM products certifications: Centrify, Quest OneIdentity, Entrust, Ping Identity, Okta, ForgeRock, Radiant Logic, SailPoint, Saviynt, Xceedium or from IAM suites including CA, Oracle, or IBM/Tivoli
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success contributing to and supporting practice management for a specific operation or process, including the following areas:
- Contributing and supervising specific work streams on an engagement or engagements, staying educated on current trends and assisting in the development of knowledge capital;
- Collaborating with business development teams responsible for writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients;
- Identifying and addressing client needs while displaying the ability to contribute to the development of a business vision and manage implementation efforts with complex project management capabilities; and,
- Contributing to business development opportunities and/or engagements from pre-sale and initial scoping through final delivery and sign-off.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.