What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Our Data and Analytics consultants help clients maximize the value of their data. This high performing team helps clients define their information strategy, architecture and governance, get the most value from business intelligence and analytics, and implement enterprise content and data management solutions to enable business insights, reduce cost and complexity, increase trust and integrity, and improve operational effectiveness.
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Economics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or similar quantitative discipline
Demonstrates thorough knowledge of, and proven success with a role, executing various aspects of the business or information technology-related client engagements and/or projects within a professional services environment, including knowledge of an industry or functional domain and expertise in at least two of the following areas:
- Statistical Analysis and Techniques;
- Customer, Product and Pricing Analysis;
- Business and Operations Analysis within marketing, operations, or risk analysis using quantitative techniques.
Demonstrates significant experience working with analytical models or techniques and the ability to apply such methods to an applicable challenge within the larger field of expertise. This background should include:
- Visualization techniques and tools;
- Advanced analytics techniques (regression, simulation, etc.);
- Applicable sources of external, internal or new data sources to support analytic methods and visualization techniques;
- Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, Customer an industrial Products and Services, Manufacturing or Telecom Industries.
Demonstrates thorough skills and/or proven success in a role participating in consulting-related projects within a professional services environment that utilize creative thinking skills and individual initiative, including the following:
- Analyzing large and complex data sets, including a demonstrated thorough aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses;
- Collaborating and contributing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback;
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships with clients, developing requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks, communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
- Prioritizing and handling multiple tasks, researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry and technical matters, utilizing problem-solving skills, and communicating effectively in written and verbal formats to various audiences (including various levels of management and external clients) in a professional business environment;
- Coaching and collaborating with associates who assist with this work, including providing coaching, feedback and guidance on work performance;
- Understanding how the application of analytical techniques correlated to business value;
- Being able to select the appropriate analytical techniques for the problem at hand.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.