Interested in working with talented people to help develop innovative solutions to some of society’s most complex and challenging problems? We are Guidehouse, a leading consulting firm serving the public sector and commercial clients with specialized capabilities in strategy, technology, and risk management. You may not yet know our name, but we have a rich history. Guidehouse is a combination of PwC’s former public sector practice and Navigant’s deep expertise in energy, financial services and healthcare.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards individuals based on impact, not tenure. Our firm is at the forefront of an emerging model solving complex problems that stretch across government and private companies, affording our people the opportunity to be on the cutting edge of the consulting profession. By focusing on markets facing transformational change, technology-driven innovation, and significant regulatory pressure, our employees also develop and deploy world class knowledge and problem solving that leads to breakthrough solutions.
Collaborates with the Government to develop, integrate and continually improve processes associated with the management of performance information, its integration with related business management information, and its integration into existing management and decision-making processes.
• Have eight (8) or more years of experience in strategy management and planning development
• Have at least four (4) years of combined experience demonstrating a broad representation of the following; Federal Government Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution; large organization Strategic Management; Process definition, deployment, and improvement; Program analysis and evaluation; Facilitation and decision analysis; and Legislative process and Congressional relations.
• Demonstrated experience providing executive mentoring, coaching, and consulting with senior leaders of large, complex organizations, and must demonstrate an ability to lead, plan, and manage complex tasks with daily client interaction, delivery of presentations on complex subjects, and facilitation for strategic level meetings with senior client personnel
• Demonstrated experience of management consulting within an organization going through change management, readiness assessments, strategic communications and/or organizational transformation
• Demonstrated experience working with the senior leadership and across the organization aiding in the development and implementation of various approaches, methodologies and frameworks
• Demonstrated experience dealing with ambiguities and operating in a fast paced environment requiring minimal supervision
• Demonstrated experience thinking strategically and creatively to solve complex client problems
• Demonstrated ability to articulate complex concepts in a compelling manner written, visually, and verbally
• Demonstrated ability to drive innovation and collaborate within a high performing team environment
• Demonstrated ability to confidently raise various risks with the senior management and offer mitigation strategies
• Demonstrated experience leading internal quality review processes and attention to detail
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Graduate or higher degree will be accepted in lieu of two (2) years of overall experience
• Four (4) additional years of experience in strategy management and planning development will be accepted in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree
• Security Clearance: TS/SCI-cleared (Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmented Information) individual who has a counterintelligence (CI),full-scope polygraph (FSP)
• Experience working within the Intelligence Community (IC) or military organizations
• Experience with business process improvement and performance management initiatives
• Experience leading a team and developing junior staff members with or without direct authorities
• Experience leveraging project management principles and best practices into all facets of the work
With a unique blend of large firm resources and an entrepreneurial collaborative culture, Guidehouse is where your purpose, passion, and expertise transforms organizations.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges with a focus on markets and clients facing transformational change, technology-driven innovation and significant regulatory pressure. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and technology/analytics services, we help clients create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare them for future growth and success. Headquartered in Washington DC, the company has more than 7,000 professionals in more than 50 locations.
If you’re passionately motivated to make a difference and deliver exceptional work, we invite you to learn more about your career opportunities at www.guidehouse.com
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.