What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them in an exciting, fast-paced enviornment that fosters intellectual growth and reqards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliever on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all end of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
• Hands on technical leadership and collaboration to grow and enhance Guidehouse’s world-class Digital service offerings through Agile methodologies and tools
• Effectively manage, develop, and guide direct reports through mentoring and coaching
• Lead one or more teams to develop and execute digital, data visualizations of our work products for clients
• Define future learning and growth opportunities to increase the use of our transformative technologies. Leveraging customer digital knowledge and analytical skills, especially as it relates to project management, project facilitation, and the development of client proposals
• Communicate digital enablement concepts to Guidehouse’s business audiences. Researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry, and technical matters, including leveraging the ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Experience with and ability to develop and maintain detailed software design documentation
• Understanding of basic Human Centered Design philosophy, comfortable with ambiguity and pushing design methodologies. Knowledge of usability best practices. Working knowledge of UI tools and techniques
• Construction of information architectures for any size organizations and apply business and customer-level strategies to a user experience
• Ability to translate client business requirements, user needs, and technical capabilities into an experience that is easy to use, and emotionally engaging
• Past experience on teams that have created new products as well as improved existing ones
• Candidate must have experience working in a deadline driven environment and must be able to manage workload to meet customer deadlines
• Clearable for up to Secret clearance
• 7 to 10 years’ previous experience on technology implementation projects
• Ability to do software development as part of the daily task and release management work
• 5-7 years’ demonstrated experience with RDBMS development and management, MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
• Experience with cloud platforms (MS Azure/AWS, Hybrids)
• Experience with CI/CD (Continues Integration/Continues Deployment): Git; VSTS (Visual Studio Team Services), Azure DevOps, or TFS (Team Foundation Services) or JIRA, and other code management and collaboration tools
• Experience with systems design and architecture
• Experience in Agile software development
• Proven experience in a consulting and/or client-facing environment
• Working knowledge of emerging technologies.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.