What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Collaborates with the Government to develop, integrate and continually improve processes associated with the management of performance information, its integration with related business management information, and its integration into existing management and decision-making processes.
• Have eight (8) or more years of experience in strategy management and planning development
• Have at least four (4) years of combined experience demonstrating a broad representation of the following; Federal Government Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution; large organization Strategic Management; Process definition, deployment, and improvement; Program analysis and evaluation; Facilitation and decision analysis; and Legislative process and Congressional relations.
• Demonstrated experience providing executive mentoring, coaching, and consulting with senior leaders of large, complex organizations, and must demonstrate an ability to lead, plan, and manage complex tasks with daily client interaction, delivery of presentations on complex subjects, and facilitation for strategic level meetings with senior client personnel
• Demonstrated experience of management consulting within an organization going through change management, readiness assessments, strategic communications and/or organizational transformation
• Demonstrated experience working with the senior leadership and across the organization aiding in the development and implementation of various approaches, methodologies and frameworks
• Demonstrated experience dealing with ambiguities and operating in a fast paced environment requiring minimal supervision
• Demonstrated experience thinking strategically and creatively to solve complex client problems
• Demonstrated ability to articulate complex concepts in a compelling manner written, visually, and verbally
• Demonstrated ability to drive innovation and collaborate within a high performing team environment
• Demonstrated ability to confidently raise various risks with the senior management and offer mitigation strategies
• Demonstrated experience leading internal quality review processes and attention to detail
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Graduate or higher degree will be accepted in lieu of two (2) years of overall experience
• Four (4) additional years of experience in strategy management and planning development will be accepted in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree
• Security Clearance: Top Secret FS Poly
• Experience working within the Intelligence Community (IC) or military organizations
• Experience with business process improvement and performance management initiatives
• Experience leading a team and developing junior staff members with or without direct authorities
• Experience leveraging project management principles and best practices into all facets of the work
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.