What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
This position will support the assessment of a complex shared services international support system to improve customer service and identify process efficiencies. The candidate should possess 4 – 6 years’ experience applying quantitative skills with an emphasis on cost analysis. This individual may lead small teams to assess client shared services initiatives and provide insight and recommendations leading toward near and long-term cost and operational efficiencies.
• 4-5 years of related work experience demonstrating the ability to problem solve and think critically, both individually and in a team environment
• Excellent organizational and written communication skills; capability to clearly and succinctly define problems and outline solutions
• Shared services stand up and transition experience
• Financial modeling and cost analysis experience
• Value chain analysis (process costing) experience
• Operating model experience
Bachelors Degree at minimum, Advanced degree preferred
• Familiarity with the U.S. State Department
• Understanding of U.S. Government embassy operations
• Familiarity with International Cooperative Administrative Support Services
Security Clearance: Secret
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.