Interested in working with talented people to help develop innovative solutions to some of society’s most complex and challenging problems? We are Guidehouse, a leading consulting firm serving the public sector and commercial clients with specialized capabilities in strategy, technology, and risk management. You may not yet know our name, but we have a rich history. Guidehouse is a combination of PwC’s former public sector practice and Navigant’s deep expertise in energy, financial services and healthcare.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards individuals based on impact, not tenure. Our firm is at the forefront of an emerging model solving complex problems that stretch across government and private companies, affording our people the opportunity to be on the cutting edge of the consulting profession. By focusing on markets facing transformational change, technology-driven innovation, and significant regulatory pressure, our employees also develop and deploy world class knowledge and problem solving that leads to breakthrough solutions.
Our Enterprise Architect consultants help our clients enhance business value through the efficiency and effectiveness of their enterprise architecture domains. This high performing team assists in our many and exciting transformation efforts. We enable our clients to explore disruptive trends through ideation, evaluate opportunities and risks, create business transformation maps, and rationalize business outcomes.
Required: Minimum Years of Experience: 5 years working on enterprise business and technology architecture development projects.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree, Master’s preferred.
Security Clearance: Public Trust
Desired: Demonstrates proven knowledge of working with teams to understand business strategies; envision and prioritize business capabilities; assess current state of client business and technology environments; develop target state enterprise architecture involving applications, platforms, data, security, and infrastructure; recommend technology architecture initiatives; and develop business and technology implementation roadmaps. This includes proven success in roles within a top-tier professional services firm or large enterprise leading tasks and supporting clients and expertise of these areas:
- Supporting Innovations, defining future state business models, supporting solution and project teams in the implementations, and defining technical reference architecture;
- Bringing ideas for innovations, supporting the process and helping scale the winners
- Developing Business and technology architecture (i.e. experience in Business Architecture, Data / Information Architecture, Application Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture) and creating client-driven transformation solutions using the architecture;
-Collaborating with client and solution Technical Leads to create strategic roadmaps, enterprise architectures, IT principles, IT standards and technical reference architectures;
- Engaging business and technology executives to define, understand and document business strategy and desired business capabilities, iterating new business and technology capabilities, and creating future-state and technology architecture;
- Establishing enterprise architecture guidelines with principles, technology recommendations and patterns, tools and methods for analysis and decision making; allowing flexibility for special circumstances;
- Guiding project teams to develop requirements and establish compliance with business and technology reference architecture and roadmaps;
Demonstrates experience, proven abilities, and a record of success to direct and execute the following areas:
- Identify and address client needs: build solid relationships with clients; develop an awareness of services; communicate with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; deliver clear requests for information; demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicate and manage potential conflicts;
- Develop strategy; as well as write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, documenting effectively, using non-technical business terms and vocabulary that will be clearly understood by all users and co-workers; and, coordinating, facilitating and making presentations;
- Develop models (conceptual, logical, physical, as-built) for business and technology solutions;
Design and lead engagements aligned to a client's business strategy;
- Conduct research and analyze business models and technology trends , conducting market research and general trends;
- Engage business and IT leaders and staff to deliver business-outcome based architecture that support mission and objectives;
- Lead teams and work closely and harmoniously with both business users and IT personnel on projects;
- Translate end state business and technology models into architectural blueprints.
- Understanding and documenting existing business systems and technology;
- Formulating business and technical solutions;
- Developing architecture diagrams, drawings, and visual communications, preferably following FEAF, DODAF, or TOGAF framework
- Gathering, analyzing and articulating high-level business capabilities and requirements.
With a unique blend of large firm resources and an entrepreneurial collaborative culture, Guidehouse is where your purpose, passion, and expertise transforms organizations.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges with a focus on markets and clients facing transformational change, technology-driven innovation and significant regulatory pressure. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and technology/analytics services, we help clients create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare them for future growth and success. Headquartered in Washington DC, the company has more than 7,000 professionals in more than 50 locations.
If you’re passionately motivated to make a difference and deliver exceptional work, we invite you to learn more about your career opportunities at www.guidehouse.com
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.