What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Our Enterprise Architect consultants help our clients enhance business value through the efficiency and effectiveness of their enterprise architecture domains. This high performing team assists in our many and exciting transformation efforts. We enable our clients to explore disruptive trends through ideation, evaluate opportunities and risks, create business transformation maps, and rationalize business outcomes.
Required: Minimum Years of Experience: 5 years working on enterprise business and technology architecture development projects.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree, Master’s preferred.
Security Clearance: Public Trust
Desired: Demonstrates proven knowledge of working with teams to understand business strategies; envision and prioritize business capabilities; assess current state of client business and technology environments; develop target state enterprise architecture involving applications, platforms, data, security, and infrastructure; recommend technology architecture initiatives; and develop business and technology implementation roadmaps. This includes proven success in roles within a top-tier professional services firm or large enterprise leading tasks and supporting clients and expertise of these areas:
- Supporting Innovations, defining future state business models, supporting solution and project teams in the implementations, and defining technical reference architecture;
- Bringing ideas for innovations, supporting the process and helping scale the winners
- Developing Business and technology architecture (i.e. experience in Business Architecture, Data / Information Architecture, Application Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture) and creating client-driven transformation solutions using the architecture;
-Collaborating with client and solution Technical Leads to create strategic roadmaps, enterprise architectures, IT principles, IT standards and technical reference architectures;
- Engaging business and technology executives to define, understand and document business strategy and desired business capabilities, iterating new business and technology capabilities, and creating future-state and technology architecture;
- Establishing enterprise architecture guidelines with principles, technology recommendations and patterns, tools and methods for analysis and decision making; allowing flexibility for special circumstances;
- Guiding project teams to develop requirements and establish compliance with business and technology reference architecture and roadmaps;
Demonstrates experience, proven abilities, and a record of success to direct and execute the following areas:
- Identify and address client needs: build solid relationships with clients; develop an awareness of services; communicate with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; deliver clear requests for information; demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicate and manage potential conflicts;
- Develop strategy; as well as write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, documenting effectively, using non-technical business terms and vocabulary that will be clearly understood by all users and co-workers; and, coordinating, facilitating and making presentations;
- Develop models (conceptual, logical, physical, as-built) for business and technology solutions;
Design and lead engagements aligned to a client's business strategy;
- Conduct research and analyze business models and technology trends , conducting market research and general trends;
- Engage business and IT leaders and staff to deliver business-outcome based architecture that support mission and objectives;
- Lead teams and work closely and harmoniously with both business users and IT personnel on projects;
- Translate end state business and technology models into architectural blueprints.
- Understanding and documenting existing business systems and technology;
- Formulating business and technical solutions;
- Developing architecture diagrams, drawings, and visual communications, preferably following FEAF, DODAF, or TOGAF framework
- Gathering, analyzing and articulating high-level business capabilities and requirements.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.