What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Working in a complex, multi-team, DevSecOps environment. Responsible for building and deploying applications on AWS. Working with open source tools.
1) BS degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline and 8 to 10 years of experience.
2) Active Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
3) Experience migrating data and applications to AWS environments.
4) Experience with Unit Testing.
5) Understands the Software Development Lifecycle.
6) Ability to interface applications to databases.
7) Experience operating in DevSecOps environments with multiple teams.
1) Expertise in Intelligence Community (IC) Cloud environments.
2) AWS Certifications.
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.