What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Professionals in Guidehouse may be subject to a government security investigation and may need to meet related eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Our Risk & Regulatory consultants help clients understand and address their enterprise risk and regulatory profile. This high performing team advises clients on the overall management and performance of their business, with a focus in compliance management, business continuity, risk and governance, and treasury management. Our Public Sector Risk Consulting team focuses on providing industry-leading Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) services to the Federal government. The team engages with senior leaders to identify and implement the full spectrum of ERM capabilities necessary to generate real value for decision makers in pursuit of their strategic objectives. The team also provide targeted services in the areas of Risk Strategy, Risk Assessment, Risk Technology, and Risk Governance.
Our team focuses on providing industry-leading Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) services. The team engages with senior leaders to identify and implement the full spectrum of ERM capabilities necessary to generate real value for decision makers in pursuit of their strategic objectives. The team also provides targeted services in the areas of Strategy, Risk Assessment, Risk Technology, and Risk Governance. An ERM professional supports our clients in understanding, identifying and assessing risks associated with objective categories such as: strategic, operational, compliance/obligations and financial and process level risks and designing action plans to manage those risks. They are responsible for advising Agencies from the design of ERM programs (including to establish the governance structure, standards and processes) through implementation of ERM capabilities.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success designing sustainable ERM processes and structures, including the following areas:
• Governance and oversight
• Standards and processes
• Metrics and reporting
• Cultural and organizational change management
• Tools and technology
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
• Conducting and facilitating risk assessments and risk prioritization sessions with executive-level clients.
• Developing an organization's risk appetite and acceptable variations in performance in alignment with the organization's strategy and performance objectives.
• Demonstrating solid understanding and working knowledge of one or more standards for ERM (e.g., COSO, ISO, OMB Circular A-123, GAO Risk Assessment Framework, etc.).
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
• Effectively participating in client discussions and meetings.
• Communicating a broad range of Guidehouse solution offerings.
• Producing high-quality and client-ready deliverables including spreadsheets, presentations, reports, and other documents.
• Writing proposals to clients.
• Delivering work in client facing environment, e.g. facilitating effective client meetings and workshops and provide ERM client training.
• Managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the flexibility to respond to client needs.
• Keeping leadership informed of progress, risks, and issues.
• Proficiency with MS Suite
To qualify, candidates must have:
• A bachelor's degree and approximately 3 years of relevant work experience with an emphasis on risk management, organizational management and development or other related field and approximately 3-4 years of relevant work experience
• Minimum of 1 year relevant experience in: Visioning and Strategy workshop design and delivery, Leadership Alignment and Development, Stakeholder Management, Communications, Operating Model and Organizational Design, Governance, Training, Competency Assessment, Workforce Strategies, Talent Management and Culture Change
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance or above
Preferred Certifications or Other Professional Credentials:
This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification. The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.