What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Guidehouse is responsible for IT project management for an information system at the Department of State. As part of a Project Management Office (PMO), the Data Analyst is responsible for coordinating with multiple stakeholders to lead the third party platform reporting process, working closely with the clients and development team to gather reporting requirements, identify reporting solutions, and help create visualizations and/or dashboards. Additionally, s/he will support the business owners and end users in the MicroStrategy reporting environment.
• U.S. Government - Secret Security Clearance
• 2-3 years of related work experience in data analysis, reporting, data visualization
• Prior experience in supporting deployments of large data systems including pre-deployment planning, requirements gathering, conducting testing
• Excellent organizational and written communication skills; capability to clearly and succinctly define problem statements and outline solutions
• Ability to coordinate with data users to identify data analytics needs, including work products, analytic services, documentation, and other support.
• Working knowledge of relational databases; ability to draw conclusions about data connections to help develop robust reporting solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to use effective facilitation skills and techniques to elicit requirements from a diverse range of stakeholders
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to offer solutions and the business impact to clients in a clear and concise manner.
• Demonstrated experience with developing and maintaining long-range plans while remaining focused on day-to-day operations
• Self-starter, highly organized; Works well with all functional levels in the organization.
• Experience with MicroStrategy reporting platform
• Experience running statistical analyses using SAS, STATA, R, Tableau, SQL Server, MicroStrategy, or other software
• Familiarity with the U.S. State Department
• Experience working on projects using the Agile Scrum and/or kanban methodology
• Experience creating training materials and delivering targeted training to audiences with varying levels of reporting experience
• PMP and/or Agile certifications
This role contractually requires US Citizenship and an active Secret Clearance.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.