What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Responsibilities: We are seeking a senior cybersecurity solution architect with strong project delivery and business development experience. S/he would manage engagements serving as solution architect and guiding technical resources on project execution. Must be able to advise clients with strategic and tactical guidance on Information Security solutions and how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes. As a subject matter specialist, this role would also support cybersecurity specific business development activities to include pre-sales conversations with clients, proposal content development, and bid defense presentations. Must possess exception analytical, interpersonal, communication and creative thinking capabilities.
This role requires a deep knowledge and experience in delivering and managing Information Security programs, including IT Security Strategy; IT Security Operations; Identity and Access Management Security Training and Awareness; IT General Controls Compliance; Incident Response; Disaster Recovery; Data Privacy and IT Risk.
• Manage the delivery of a broad range of Security strategy and Security engagements
• Provide technical guidance to project execution teams
• Possess deep understanding of Security trends and strategies for identifying Security solutions to meet client business objectives
• Conduct detailed risk analyses and assessments to understand and explain client problems and utilize standard consulting management skills such as facilitation, interviewing, gap analysis, etc.
• Provide clients with up-to-date information on different threats and security vulnerabilities that organizations may face, to ensure there are solutions in place to mitigate those risks
• Identify, develop and document Security issues, perform Security/Cyber Risk analysis, draw conclusions and formulate strategic recommendations
• Actively develop and maintain client relationships at senior levels
• Enthusiastically contribute towards industry specific offerings/ thought leadership development
• Support business development as domain expert
• Experience in a senior security consulting role managing engagements
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a technical related discipline. MBA highly desired.
• CISM certification (preferred) and have several years of systems and infrastructure engineering experience with a focus on IT Security, Certified candidates in related Security Certifications: CISSP, GSEC, CISM OR CISA preferred
• 8+ years’ experience in IT security related Management Consulting positions (IT security manager, security auditor, security analysts) from a top management or IT professional services firm, with experience managing and growing engagements
• Demonstrated experience interfacing with executive level clients, assessing stakeholder’s goals and objectives and the ability to translate ideas into strategic and practical solution recommendations
• Previous management consulting experience working on multiple work streams/engagements in an external client facing environment, within a Security / Advisory practice
• Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
• Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions
• Autonomous, positive thinker, highly flexible and willing to work independently as well as part of a multi-disciplinary practice
• Years of experience: Relevant experience in cybersecurity: 8 years (Required)
• Education: Bachelors in Computer Science or related discipline (Required), plus MBA (preferred)
• Location: Massachusetts (Required)
• Certifications: CISM, CISA or CISSP (Preferred)
• Work authorization: Authorized to work in the United States (Required)
• Position type: Contract to hire or FTE
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.