What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Responsibilities: We are seeking an experienced information security sales professional to drive business development for our growing cybersecurity practice nationwide focused on state and local government clients. S/he will develop and manage a pipeline, build and manage relationships with key stakeholders, support marketing events, drive the end-to-end sales process (pre-sales conversations, proposal development, client presentations). This roles will be supported by our cybersecurity practitioners and subject matter specialists to enable growth and successful delivery. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Create and execute strategic sales plans and build and manage pipeline
• Be active in the field to identify prospective clients, discover market needs, and shape opportunities
• Engage in value solution-centered dialogue with key decision-makers to understand their needs and offer relevant services/solutions
• Facilitate successful customer meetings and presentations
• Stay on top of market trends and changes, be aware of new technologies and how it plays a role in our practice development and partnerships with technology vendors
• Identify and support key marketing events relevant to state and local information security leaders
• Build and nurture relationships with clients and prospective clients
• Work collaboratively with cybersecurity practitioners on deals
• BA/BS or equivalent experience
• Proven 5-7 years sales track record experience selling information security related services/products
• Understanding of state and local government procurement process (preferred)
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Understand the landscape and current needs of CISOs and IT buyers
• Comfortable with demonstrating and presenting information security services
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Passion for delivering value to clients and driving client success
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.