What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Conduct data analysis and quality reviews of large datasets. Provide recommendations and implement database solutions to combine multiple data sources and feed data visualization tools and reports. Provide recommendations and implement solutions to visualize and develop reports.
• Experience with reviewing and cleansing datasets
• Experience with all phases of the SDLC for a data-centric web application
• Eliciting, analyzing and validating requirements through various techniques (data analysis, process analysis, prototyping, use cases, business rules definition, etc.) for application development of data-centric web applications
• High level of familiarity and experience working with Excel, Access, Tableau, PowerBI or other data analysis / visualization tools
• Experience building data visualizations in Tableau
• Experience building databases in SQL, Access and other methods/tools
• Experience creating application programming interfaces (APIs) with multiple data sources
• Comfortable with large, complex data sets
• High attention to detail
• Proven ability to conduct comprehensive, thorough review of datasets to identify data quality issues
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable engaging with government officials to provide technical support and coaching on data improvement
• Experience working independently and with ambiguity
Security Clearance: Secret
• Experience and knowledge of at least one - Department of State, USAID, MCC, and/or Peace Corps business processes
• Experience in humanitarian, military, or foreign assistance sectors
• Knowledge of and experience with foreign assistance budget process
• Agile practitioner or scrum master or PMP certified
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.