What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Provide support to analyze data sets and sources, clean data, and prepare data reports and visualizations.
• High level of familiarity and experience working with Excel
• Comfortable with large, complex data sets
• Experience reviewing and cleansing datasets
• Experience eliciting, analyzing and validating requirements through various techniques (data analysis, process analysis, prototyping, use cases, business rules definition, etc.)
• High attention to detail
• Proven ability to conduct comprehensive, thorough review of datasets to identify data quality issues
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable engaging with government officials to provide technical support and coaching on data improvement
• Experience working independently and with ambiguity
• Secret level clearance
• Experience with and/or understanding of OIG and/or GAO practices
• Understanding of using SQL scripting
• Experience with business process analysis
A secret security clearance is required.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.