What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Our professionals help our clients transform their business processes, improve internal controls, improve efficiency of operations, increase transparency and performance management, and to comply with Federal laws and regulations. The nature of our projects is fluid and requires self-motivated individuals that are willing to develop solutions on their own or in a team of highly skilled professionals. Project members are provided the opportunity to interact with our clients' senior management, as well as the opportunity to enhance their skills in the area of technical competency, business development, client service and people development.
The role of the Federal Finance and Budget Analyst will support the agency’s Budget Officer to maintain budget status and analyze trends for the agency. This includes the development and use of a budget dashboard tool, tracking activity, and conducting for reconciliations.
Key responsibilities in this role include the following:
· Input transaction activities in the dashboard and communicate status accordingly to stakeholders
· Reconcile periodic financial reports (e.g., SF-133) with the budget dashboard and financial system
· Identify variances and communicate with responsible parties on remediation activities needed
· Monitor grant fund disbursements against planned activities to maintain account balance amount
· Conduct additional analyses and report findings to client management
In addition, the position requires a willingness to learn and participate in internal firm initiatives and business development activities.
· Bachelor’s degree and/or appropriate professional recognized certification
· Minimum of 1 year of consultant and/or related work experience
· Secret or Public Trust Moderate level clearance
· Experience with analyzing plans, forecasts, and reports
· Experience developing plans and facilitating complex financial methodologies
· Demonstrates the ability to understand client needs, participate within a team environment, and communicate throughout internal and external network in a manner that allows for successful execution of tasks.
· Experience supporting Federal financial management and accounting procedures
· Experience evaluating business processes and procedures. Employ best practices to improve procedures
· Experience performing gap analyses of existing policies and procedures
Security Clearance: Public Trust
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.