What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
• Manage all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
• Interface directly with clients to define project requirements. Prepare scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, cash flow, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
• Identify project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conduct standard to complex request for proposals; completes bid analysis; leads evaluation interviews, recommends resources to clients.
• Lead project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
• Implement communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed. Facilitate project meetings.
• Implement change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders. Assess change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk.
• Identify project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS/BEng/BArch) from College or University in a technical area of study.
• Minimum five (5) years of project/construction management.
• Development and tenant fit out experience required.
• Ability to regularly communicate analyzed data to client and team to achieve project goals.
• Strong working knowledge of architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts.
• Highly organized with strong analytical skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients as well as external team members (architects, contractors, landlords, client’s representatives, etc.).
• Ability to manage all aspects of construction projects effectively and efficiently including, but not limited to budgeting, scheduling, submittals, change orders.
• Fully competent at managing all types/sizes of projects.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Projects, as well as other scheduling and project management software.
• PMP and LEED AP preferred.
• Knowledge of SCIF construction standards.
• Previous experience with government agencies, GSA and/or highly secure work environments.
This position contractually requires US Citizenship and and active Top Secret security clearance.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.