What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Guidehouse, LLP helps federal, state, and local governments solve complex business issues, manage risk and add value in financial management, program management, operations improvement, and security and data management. In today's changing environment, the public sector is seeing an increase in physical and cyber threats, financial and performance reporting requirements, diversity in the workforce, and the impact of rapidly changing technologies.
Guidehouse LLP provides management consulting, technology consulting, and risk consulting services to help federal, state, local, and international government agencies anticipate and address these and other complex challenges.
Guidehouse LLP is one of four organizations to receive the 2014 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. The Baldrige Award is the nation’s highest Presidential honor for performance excellence, recognizing U.S. organizations for superior quality and world-class results across six categories defined by Baldrige including Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement, Analysis and Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, and Operations Focus. For more information on our journey to performance excellence, view our winner profile on the NIST website.
It was announced in February of 2018 that Veritas Capital, a leading private equity investment firm had signed a definitive agreement to acquire its US Public Sector business. Professionals in Guidehouse LLP may be subject to a government security investigation and may need to meet related eligibility requirements for access to classified information. The State and Local Government practice provides individuals the opportunity to serve clients in the areas of: business design, organizational strategy, market analysis, financial modeling, operational analysis, process improvement, change management, compliance monitoring, and program management. The application of this skill set within state and local governments is delivering compelling, high impact solutions to our clients' toughest business and technology problems. The team translates strategy into action.
The Technology Consulting – Strategy Cloud Leader is responsible for expanding our current cloud practice nationally and working with the Guidehouse alliance team to develop and extend our cloud alliances with AWS, Microsoft and IBM. They will be responsible for managing a national cloud transformation business development function for State and Local clients. They will advise upon, lead and work on high impact activities for our State and Local clients to help them manage the journey of the delivery of services in the era of modern government solutions. They will also lead a team of professionals in the full lifecycle delivery of cloud strategy executions. These functions include but not limited to:
· Platform selection / procurement support
· The ability to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements
· Providing subject matter expertise to senior clients on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
· Solution and implement the delivery of services on modern cloud platforms
· Leverage prior related Cloud Strategy experience
· Ensure the client takes advantage of Cloud best practices
They will identify opportunities for growth and maturation of our cloud offerings and provide oversight and governance of all sold and managed cloud transformation projects. Author and maintain best practices, frameworks and intellectual capital for the Cloud implementations.
Leaders in our Technology Consulting career track are required to drive horizontal growth across all of our SLG markets and develop market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They create and shape industry-leading business transformation solutions and delivery teams. They provide subject matter expertise to senior clients on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry. Lastly, they develop deep relationships with clients and become a trusted advisor to senior leaders throughout government.
Minimum Years of Experience: 10
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
10+ years of experience leading multiple, cross functional and global IT projects and implementations and project management; State and Local Government experience a plus but not required
- Minimum of 10+ years in a consulting environment focusing on cloud based transformation initiatives;
- Minimum of 5+ years hands on Amazon Web Services;
- Ability to architect a cloud strategy/solution to meet the needs of our clients and bring together a cross-functional team to deliver the solution;
- Experience building and developing a successful practice within a professional services firm
- Business Development Experience: Sourcing and leading proposal development efforts for client engagement opportunities;
- Demonstrates understanding of leading all phases of a cloud based solution delivery life cycle, including planning, analyzing, designing, building, testing, and deploying for large-scale technology transformation;
- Ability to articulate leading business issues and trends, including the associated technology implications for cloud based solutions;
- Strong financial and analytics skills with experience tracking and maximizing the return on technology investments that leverage cloud based solutions.
- Experience collaborating with software vendors to grow market and cultivate new sales prospects
- Extensive experience with Public, Private and Hybrid cloud solutions
- Multiple cloud platform experience; AWS, Microsoft Azure and IBM preferred
- Understanding of industry/workforce trends and drivers for State and Local Government clients
- Previous experience with a large professional service organization
- Demonstrated ability to lead diverse teams
- Ability to connect with people around a sense of purpose and shared goals to motivate and inspire
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.