What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Plans, leads, and oversees complex communication projects involving the translations of new and changed policies, procedures, products, and services, into various references, which are customized for specific target audiences to achieve strategic objectives. Develops, coordinates and executes large-scale, multi-channel communications campaigns with internal or external stakeholder
· Oversees the design, review and implementation of long and short-term communication assets including newsletters, presentations, talking points, speeches, instructional manuals, process documentation, web content, event collateral, other written materials and business information, to improve the understanding of policies, procedures, products, services, and business strategies, and raise awareness of the Corporate Information Security Office mission and its business strategies.
· Ensures all creative copy tone and style fits within the brand messaging, incorporates the principles of plain language and is directed at the target audience
· Defines or identifies communication project objectives, goals, tools and media available to communicate with customer executive managers, employees, industry partners and customers. Analyzes the impact of complex issues and trends having national impact.
· Independently researches literature and industry practices to identify the latest developments, techniques, systems, and methods for addressing needs, issues, and problems associated with cybersecurity content and quality evaluation.
· Maintains strong working relationship with communications teams and a variety of cross-functional groups within the customer organization. Conveys openness to the ideas of others that facilitate the cross-functional creative environment with the stated goal of projecting how those generated ideas may play out across the enterprise to ensure project success and performance.
· Measures the effectiveness of current programs and initiatives. Evaluates current internal employee communication assets and makes recommendations for changes. Analyzes feedback and provides recommendations on how CISO communication efforts can be changed to engage employees better, promote awareness, build and maintain relationships, and elevate the CISO brand.
Guidehouse an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.