What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Considerable knowledge in the development of Knowledge Management content and processes. Specifically has knowledge of the design, development, and implementation of Knowledge Management strategies and tools. Capable of deploying information management and content management strategies and expertise. Comprehends and recognizes key barriers to KM behavioral change and develops effective change management programs. Gathers documentation and lessons learned that serve as "knowledge" and incorporates into a repository that serves as a reference source.
Demonstrates an extensive proven track record of success leading knowledge management projects in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, including leveraging Microsoft SharePoint. Is capable of:
- Proactively engaging with clients to identify challenges, recommend solutions and manage expectations
- Demonstrating active listening skills to gain understanding of key customer and market issues
- Designing appropriate analysis for diagnostics and implementation, analyzing and interpreting ambiguous and complex information and relationships
- Clearly articulating Guidehouse’s value-propositions and preparing final drafts of major deliverables assuring quality control
- Anticipating client needs, recognizing and acting on opportunities to enhance client service and expand the scope of engagement
Security Clearance: Public Trust
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.