What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Responsibilities: The Internal Audit Manager would be responsible for the following:
· Manage and execute complex audits through the performance of critical project management duties across the audit lifecycle, including planning, scheduling, coordinating, reviewing and reporting of the work of the audit team.
· Provide expertise in internal auditing standards and performance criteria
· Effectively evaluate audit areas, develop comprehensive risk-based audit plans/programs and execute testing. Identify factors causing deficient internal control conditions and make recommendations to improve controls.
· Plan, assign and supervise the daily activity and work of other auditors
· Develop and maintain productive client and staff relationships
· Teach, train and coach staff
· Prepare audit reports
· Keep abreast of all industry/regulatory/company developments impacting the operations and risk profile of clients
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in business or a related discipline (Finance, Accounting, etc.)
· Minimum 8 years of experience performing internal audit services at a public accounting firm or large corporate environment
· Professional certification required: Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
· Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and supervise others
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
· Effective time management skills
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Experience implementing computer assisted audit techniques, including data analytics
· Experience leveraging Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for the performance of audit tests
· Financial Services industry experience
· Experience testing Internal Controls Over Financial Reporting/SOX
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.