What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Minimum Years of Experience: 4 years working on enterprise business and IT strategy projects.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree, Master’s preferred.
US Citizenship required.
Demonstrates proven knowledge of working with teams to understand business strategies, envision and prioritize business capabilities, and design business solutions that involve creating and providing business and technology implementation road maps and technology architecture recommendations, utilizing tools and techniques to develop and implement multi-phase projects. This includes proven success in roles within a top-tier professional services firm or large enterprise leading tasks and supporting clients and expertise of these areas:
- Business and technology strategy and architecture (i.e. Strategy Methods and Knowledge of Business Architecture, Data / Information Architecture, Process Architecture, Technology Architecture) and operations used to support creating client-driven transformation solutions throughout the transformation lifecycle (i.e. Strategy and Analysis; Design; Architecture; Implementation; Operations and Support);
- Enterprise-level technology solutions within functions and industries (e.g. HR, Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain, Claims, Customer Service, etc.;
-Collaboration with client and solution Technical Leads to create strategic roadmaps, enterprise architectures, IT principles, standards and technical reference architectures;
- Engagement with business executives to define, understand and document business strategy and desired business capabilities, iterating new business and technology capabilities, and creating future-state and IT strategy;
- Maintenance of business and technology strategy structures from business capability to process to organization, emphasizing profiles of customer events and their relationship to business capabilities;
- Provide guidance to project teams to develop requirements and establish compliance with business and IT strategy, enterprise and functional area roadmaps;
- Align with internal teams to develop budget and resource commitment to support business cases.
- Experience in a top-tier commercial or public sector organization or consulting firm, demonstrating the ability to discern and develop enterprise and functional business and technology strategies
Demonstrates proven abilities and a record of success to direct and execute the following areas:
- Identify and address client needs: build solid relationships with clients; develop an awareness of services; communicate with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; deliver clear requests for information; demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicate and manage potential conflicts;
- Develop strategy; as well as write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, documenting effectively, using non-technical business terms and vocabulary that will be clearly understood by all users and co-workers; and, coordinating, facilitating and making presentations;
- Develop models (conceptual, logical, physical, as-built) for business and technology solutions;
Design and lead engagements aligned to a client's business strategy;
- Conduct research and analyze large and complex data sets, conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses;
- Lead teams and work closely and harmoniously with both business users and IT personnel on projects;
- Translate end state business and technology models into architectural blueprints.
- Understanding and documenting existing business systems and technology;
- Formulating business and technical solutions;
- Developing architecture diagrams, drawings, and visual communications;
- Gathering, analyzing and articulating high-level business capabilities and requirements.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.