What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Guidehouse provides management, technology, and risk consulting to clients around the world through more than 1,600 professionals in over 20 locations. At our core, we focus on building trust in society, solving important problems, and having a seat at the table for our clients’ most pressing matters. Formerly PricewaterhouseCoopers US Public Sector, Guidehouse provides the exceptional quality our clients demand with the agility and innovation to go beyond the expected.
Guidehouse is one of four organizations to receive the 2014 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. The Baldrige Award is the nation’s highest Presidential honor for performance excellence, recognizing U.S. organizations for superior quality and world-class results across six categories defined by Baldrige including Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement, Analysis and Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, and Operations Focus. For more information on our journey to performance excellence, view our winner profile on the NIST website.
Professionals at Guidehouse may be subject to a government security investigation and may need to meet related eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Our People and Organization consultants help clients effectively execute their business strategies through their people and maximize return on human capital. We do this by helping to transform their HR function, including their HR policies, operations and dashboards, and increasing their workforce capability. We also drive both transformational and event driven changes by focusing on organization design, leadership, culture, change management, communications and training.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Human Resource Management or Business Administration
Degree Preferred: Master's degree in Business Administration, Organizational Development or Human Resource Management
Certification(s) Preferred: Professional Human Resources (PHR)
Demonstrates some proven knowledge assisting in the design and delivery of complex human capital change management programs, including some knowledge of people-related competencies and academic background such as psychology, human factors, applied cognition:
- Assessment of change readiness, leadership alignment, and organizational impact
- Change vision and strategy
- Organizational design
- Training strategies, and curricula and course development
- Cultural transformation plans
- Stakeholder management and communications to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support
- Proficiency in Sharepoint
Experience with people related competencies and academic background such as psychology, human factors, applied cognition.
Demonstrates some proven abilities with identifying and addressing client needs and delivering quality results in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, including leveraging MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Word to accomplish the following:
- Developing an understanding of Guidehouse's services, interacting with client counterparts in an organized and knowledgeable manner, and building solid relationships with clients
- Collecting and organizing data effectively and performing basic analysis, such as benchmarking reports, and financial, market, and operational analyses
- Structuring approaches to solving discrete problems, delivering clear requests for information, and demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks
- Conveying ideas clearly in an oral and written manner, both one-on-one and in small groups
- Applying research and analytical skills to support thought leadership and intellectual property development.
Demonstrates a proven track record of some success as a team member:
- Contributing to a positive work environment by building solid relationships with colleagues
- Understanding individual and team roles
- Seeking guidance, clarification, and feedback when necessary
Guidehouse an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.