What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
The program manager works closely with an array of government counterparts in the U.S. and abroad to devise and execute program activities intended to build partner capacity of security sector forces globally. The candidate is responsible for programmatic and technical oversight of U.S. security assistance programs in Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. The candidate is also responsible for attending interagency and international meetings on program development and coordinating with other U.S. Government departments and agencies. Candidates must also have an understanding of the various international regimes and policies related to security sector reform, defense institutional capacity building and security cooperation activities. Successful candidates will have experience with program management and policy analysis, work well in a collaborative environment, think creatively, thrive under pressure, and be able to adjust to shifting priorities quickly. Candidates will possess effective diplomatic, time management, and oral and written communication skills.
· Minimum Years of Experience: 3 years of relevant experience supporting U.S. government agencies
· Degree in social science, international relations, public administration, or evaluation
· Strong analytical and organization skills with attention to detail and experience with working in collaborative team environment
· Active Security Clearance at the SECRET level
· Advanced degree in international relations, international security studies, political science, or equivalent
· Experience with large-scale program management and evaluation, including foreign or security assistance initiatives
· Outstanding communication, diplomacy, team work, and project management skills
· Knowledge of U.S. government monitoring and evaluation policies
· International travel is required to perform the work
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.