What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Electronic and Cyber Warfare Division Analyst will provide the following:
• Support the creation, staffing and coordinating classified and non-classified Joint Actions Control Office (JACO) and Joint Staff Action Processing (JSAP) packages. JACO and JSAP packages require including proficiency in preparing: Action and Information memos, routing sheets, desk notes, coordination pages, etc… Must have proficiency in understanding all the different OPNAV N-codes, U.S. Fleet Cyber Command/U.S. Tenth Fleet (FCC/C10F) and U.S. Naval Information Forces (NAVIFOR), their missions and roles in order to effectively staff and coordinate JACO and JSAP packages. All staffing and coordination of JACO and JSAP packages will require a high level paragraph or two describing the tasker in the 5WH’s format (who, what, when, where, why & how) so that each receiving office can quickly assess the tasker and appropriately route for inputs. Depending on the complexity of the tasker, there will be a requirement to tailor the two paragraphs multiple times for the different OPNAV/C10F/FFC and IFOR codes receiving the tasker so that it is clear how it ties into their portfolio.
• Support the Requirements Officers (ROs) for Information Warfare in the following programs, initiatives and coordination efforts: Information Operations, Military Deception, Operations Security, Military Information Support Operations, Operations in the Information Environment, and the Information Joint Function. Must be proficient in navigating the various tasker systems including the Department of the Navy Task Records and Consolidated Knowledge Enterprise Repository (DON TRACKER), Tasker Version 5 (TV5) NIPRnet/SIPRnet, Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS), and Congressional Information Management System (CIMS). Must know how to assign and task entities in these systems where applicable. Will be required to create a tracking spreadsheet and brief or email management on a weekly basis of the status of the taskers to include the 5WHs (who, what, when, where, why & how). Must be an independent agent, have the ownership and initiative to create, coordinate and complete and track taskers across the Navy from beginning to end and update leadership of the status and any dependencies that might affect the office’s portfolio.
• Provide support to Information Warfare ROs in engagement with Industry and Government including Navy, Marine Corps, Joint, DoD, Multi-Agency, and U.S. Coast Guard on the following: Joint Doctrine Working Groups, Capability Based Assessments, Concept Development Working Groups, emerging technologies, Joint Requirements Oversight Council (JROC), International Cooperation and related JCIDS Boards. Must be proficient in understanding how the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), policies and directives unclassified and classified support Information Operations, Military Deception, Operations Security, Military Information Support Operations, Operations in the Information Environment, Information Joint Function in order to support daily taskers and questions associated with the portfolio.
• Assist ROs for Information Warfare with the integration of Navy and Joint guidance to support development of Navy capabilities and programming strategies. Support the development, refinement, and revision of the Navy Information Operations, Military Deception, Operations Security, Military Information Support Operations, Operations in the Information Environment strategy and associated documents. This requires strong written and verbal communication skills and proficiency with these topics. This requires the ability to coordinate across multiple DoD entities, including the Office of the Secretary of Defense-Principal Cyber Advisor (OSD-PCA), other Services, Commander 10Th Fleet/Fleet Cyber Command (C10F/FCC), Navy Information Forces (NAVIFOR) and other offices and echelons within the Chief of Naval Operations Staff.
Minimum Experience Required: 10 years overall experience (Active/Reserve Duty, USG Civilian, or Defense Contractor) with at least of 2 years as a member on a high level Office of the Secretary of Defense or equivalent, Joint Staff, Combatant Command, Military Department or Service, or IC staff in the following areas:
• Maritime policy, guidance and capabilities associated with the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Joint Staff, Combatant Commands, Military Departments / Services, IC, and US Interagency.
• Commander, Joint Chiefs of Staff Joint Capabilities Integration Development Instruction 3170 (CJCSI JCIDS 3170) and Capability Gap Assessment (CGA) processes
• National Intelligence Enterprise and Intelligence Cycle services, processes and products
• Maritime SIGINT and Electronic Warfare capabilities and products
• Maritime Distributed SIGINT Operations process
• National Disclosure Policy
• DoD or IC Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE)
Top Secret SCI Clearance
Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; the Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
Guidehouse an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.