What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Electromagnetic Maneuver Warfare and Counter-C4ISRT Support Analyst will provide the following:
• Create, staff and coordinate classified and non-classified Joint Actions Control Office (JACO) and Joint Staff Action Processing (JSAP) packages.
• Prepare Action and Information memos, routing sheets, desk notes, coordination pages, etc.
• Draft high level brief (one to two paragraphs) for all JACO and JSAP packages so that each receiving office can quickly assess the tasker and appropriately route for inputs. Multiple edits/tailoring of the brief may be required based on the complexity of the tasker, for each of the different OPNAV/C10F/FFC and IFOR codes receiving the tasker so that it is clear how it ties into their portfolio.
• Navigate the various tasker systems including the Department of the Navy Task Records and Consolidated Knowledge Enterprise Repository (DON TRACKER), Tasker Version 5 (TV5) NIPRnet/SIPRnet, Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS), and Congressional Information Management System (CIMS), in order to assign and task entities in these systems where applicable.
• Create a tracking spreadsheet and brief/email management on a weekly basis on the status of the taskers. Brief shall include 5WHs (who, what, when, where, why & how).
• Create, coordinate and complete and track taskers across the Navy from beginning to end and update leadership of the status and any dependencies that might affect the office’s portfolio.
• Respond to daily questions from multiple offices on how a particular project/budget line status, owner, and history of the project, where applicable, through data pulls from the Program Budget Information System (PBIS) and Intranet Resource Allocation Planning System (iRAPs) systems.
• Support taskers that are associated with the Planning, Programing, Budget and Execution (PPBE), Program Objective Memorandum (POM), Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) inputs and how it relates to (OMN, OPN, RDT&E, MPN)
• Conduct reviews, provide analysis, and support staffing of Navy and Joint initiatives and associated documents (e.g. Initial Capabilities Documents (ICD), Capabilities Development Documents (CDD), Capability Production Documents (CPD), Joint Operational Concepts (JOC), and Joint Functional Concepts (JFC)), having impacts on N2/N6. Provide comments and recommended actions to ensure JCIDS documents meet established DOD, Joint, and Navy Cyber requirements. Review tasker and respond to tasking using knowledge and/or experience with Navy “TV5” tasker system, tracking issues and/or concerns, and preparing draft responses in the form of clear and concise briefs, point papers, emails, and memos.
15 years of experience (at least 5 years of which were in a managerial capacity) in capability definition and operation of IT, space systems, Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems and/or unmanned systems.
Top Secret SCI Clearance
Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; the Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
Guidehouse an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.