What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) Capabilities Support Analyst will provide the following:
• Conduct reviews, provide analysis, and editing and routing of correspondence, documents and publications of joint initiatives and associated documents (e.g. Initial Capabilities Documents (ICD), Capabilities Development Documents (CDD), Capability Production Documents (CPD), Joint Operational Concepts (JOC), and Joint Functional Concepts (JFC)), having impacts on N2/N6. Provide comments and recommended actions to appropriate N2/ N6 staff to ensure JCIDS documents meet established DOD, Joint, and Navy C4I requirements.
• Assist OPNAV N2N6 Requirements Officers in coordinating with SYSCOMs, PEOs, program offices, other Navy and other Service staffs, the Fleet, the Joint Staff, and other stakeholders by: reviewing queries, responding to tasks using knowledge and/or experience with Navy “TV5” tasker system, tracking issues and/or concerns, and preparing draft responses in the form of clear and concise briefs, point papers, emails, and memos.
• Support OPNAV N2/N6’s role as Resource Sponsor in all PPBE phases. This includes preparing briefings, point papers, spreadsheets, statements on program status, and other products on wide array of topics, including: financial excursions, warfighting capability impacts, manpower and training requirements, science and technology development and transition, and capability wholeness. Prepare and use products in preparation for Program Objective Memorandum (POM), Program Reviews, and Offset Drills. Provide recommended courses of action to ensure program alignment with N2N6 goals, objectives, and priorities.
• Support OPNAV N2/N6’s role as Resource Sponsor in all phases of the integrated DOD acquisition, technology, and logistics life cycle management processes, to include familiarity with system engineering tasks. Review, update, and staff NTSPs and identify potential funding shortfalls. Prepare products (e.g. information papers, memos, briefs, etc) that provide recommended courses of action to accomplish OPNAV N2/N6 goals and priorities.
• Provide assistance to requirements officers in the review, editing and routing of correspondence, documents and publications of acquisition-related documentation such as the Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), Navy Gate Review documents, and updates to acquisition and related Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Instructions and Manuals (CJCSI/CJCSM). This will include but is not limited to drafting and reviewing documents, completing comment resolution matrices, final editing, routing, coordination, and/or ensuring documents complete the required compliance checklists.
• Attend and summarize relevant DoD Overarching Integrated Process Teams (OIPT), Working Integrated Process Teams (WIPT), and other Working Groups and Executive Committees. Conduct regular reviews of relevant Defense Acquisition Executive Summary (DAES) reports, updates to the Acquisition Program Baseline (APB), and assessments of program acquisition strategies. Attend and summarize relevant Independent Program Assessments (IPAs) and Defense Acquisition Boards (DAB), and assist in the preparation of required documentation and/or reports, which may have detailed and complex technical, administrative, and/or statutory requirements.
• Prepare for, participate in, and summarize relevant Navy, Joint, DoD, and/or interagency meetings and working groups that address IAMD, evolving CID / Battle Management (BM) technologies: Big Data, AI, ML, Mission Planning, Battle Management Aids, FFT and IFF Mode 5 capabilities. This includes program technical and programmatic exchanges such as program reviews, program planning and implementation reviews, milestone decision meetings, Integrated Product Teams, Special Advisory Boards, and off-sites. Prepare meeting reports or other documentation as a record of pertinent discussion and decisions. Travel outside the local area will be required as necessary to support these engagements.
15 years of experience (at least 5 years of which were in a managerial capacity) in capability definition and operation of IT, space systems, Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems and/or unmanned systems.
Top Secret SCI Clearance
Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; the Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
Guidehouse an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.