What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Information Technology Governance/Compliance will provide the following:
• Support IT Governance, and the roles of the CIO in ensuring governance, as it relates to coordinating issues and activities between Echelon I, resource sponsors, and Echelon II (EII) Command Information Officer by assisting N2N6 in developing draft white papers, information and decision briefs.
• Assist N2N6 in coordinating and conducting Navy governance forums and boards. This will include scheduling of pre-brief events; development of support materials such as agenda, topic briefs, and summary reports; maintenance of event distribution lists and point of contact data; management of use of collaborative tools supporting governing discussions and senior leader events.
• Provide project management support for Governance and IT Compliance by assisting in setting direction, coordinating key stakeholders, facilitating action, tracking milestones, developing performance metrics, conducting assessments, crafting recommendations, and reporting status.
• Assist N2N6 action officer to develop IT policies which are aligned with federal, DoD and DON policy procedures and operational framework. Policies should leverage and include lessons learned and best practices from commercial industry.
• Assist N2N6 action officer with the management of Department of Defense Information Network (DoDIN) waiver requests. This includes coordinating with DOD CIO, DISA, and Navy requestors; facilitating process understanding; reviewing waiver requests; providing feedback to Navy requestor; providing recommendations to Navy decision makers; and participating in DOD DoDIN Waiver Panels as needed.
• Support performance metric development, assessment and implementation for DDCIO-N governance activities. This will include implementation of process improvement concepts, the tracking of success and documentation of challenges to overcome in order to achieve enhanced performance of governing activities by the DDCIO-N.
• Enterprise Architecture, Data Strategy and Information Sharing Support, the contractor shall:
• Assist N2N6 in developing process and procedures to review, assess and enhance enterprise architecture reviews and assessment. Provide subject matter expertise on enterprise architecture, open architecture, IT standards, IT policy, industry best practices, and Navy and DoD requirement validation processes of the Navy Resources and Requirements Review Board (R3B) and Joint Requirements Oversight Council (JROC).
• Assist in the execution of the Cyber Survivability Endorsement guide by reviewing and providing subject matter expertise on various architecture, data, services, cybersecurity policy, and IT/IA TAB standards as part of the Navy review of the System Survivability Key Performance Parameter.
• Provide project management support for Information Sharing activities by assisting in setting direction, coordinating key stakeholders, facilitating action, tracking milestones, developing performance metrics, conducting assessments, crafting recommendations, and reporting status. Support development of a strategic plan for evolving the current data/database portfolio management processes to further address DOD/DON/Navy data availability and sharing goals.
• Assist N2N6 coordination with Assistant Secretary of the Navy-Research, Development and Acquisition (ASN RD&A), SPAWAR, Navy Cyber Command, Navy Information Forces, OPNAV N8, DON-CIO, and other architecture stakeholders to recommend and implement changes designed to transform the cost of Information Management/ Information Technology (IM/IT) for Navy.
Minimum Experience: 5 years of experience years of experience in capability definition and operation of IT, space systems, Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems and/or unmanned systems.
Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; the Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
Guidehouse an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.