What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Cybersecurity Support will provide the following:
• Support government personnel in all phases of the integrated DOD acquisition, technology, and logistics life cycle management processes over a broad range of acquisition management activities.
• Support the Requirements Officers (ROs) for the Computer Network Defense (CND) Program in executing OPNAV N2N6 policy direction for control, administration, and management of the CND program and associated cybersecurity initiatives, to include liaison with other Services, Joint Staff and other organizations in support of OPNAV N2N6 by reviewing, tracking, and responding to cybersecurity related issues, concerns, and/or tasks.
• Support the Trusted Data Branch program analysis and resource allocation of Navy’s cybersecurity portfolio for the Future Year’s Defense Program (FYDP) which includes the Computer Network Defense (CND) program.
• Support the Navy's resource and requirements sponsor for cybersecurity capabilities which consists of boundary protection, intrusion detection systems, intrusion prevention systems and other related capabilities. Assist OPNAV N2N6 in preparing and reviewing Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) documentation, including reports, briefs, statements on program status, and generate draft responses for the Requirements Officer and/or other government official to queries from organizations external to OPNAV N2N6. This includes, but not limited to, continual review and awareness of current funding in PBIS and iRAPS for assigned programs.
• Support Requirements Officers on cybersecurity matters, to include coordinating cybersecurity efforts/initiatives with appropriate DOD and service-level committees/panels/working groups, and evaluating technologies from Service laboratories, DOD agencies, government initiatives and commercial industry for satisfying capability related gaps.
• Assist in drafting cybersecurity capabilities documents, reviewing, commenting, and staffing Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) requirements documents related to cybersecurity in Navy and Joint forces.
• Escort non-N2N6 personnel through office spaces as required to facilitate meetings and functions within N2N6 offices.
10 years of experience (at least five years of which were in a managerial capacity) in capability definition and operation of IT, space systems, Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems and/or unmanned systems.
Top Secret SCI Clearance
Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; the Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
Guidehouse an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.