What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Afloat and Ashore Command Integration Support Analyst will provide the following:
• Support the N2N6FP1 Team Lead and Action Officer for Fleet Modernization (FM) and the Navy’s C4 Modernization Plan by generating reports, analyses of meetings and activities for review and/or action.
• Assist with coordination between OPNAV requirements officers and representatives from the Fleet, Headquarters Marine Corps (HQMC), U.S. Coast Guard (USCG), Military Sealift Command (MSC), Program Executive Offices (PEOs), and Systems Commands (SYSCOMs) on Afloat C4I capability requirements, funding issues, and equipment availability to support facilitation of the C4I Modernization Plan (C4IMP) and the C4IMP baseline. The contractor will maintain a list of points of contact required for effective coordination.
• Assist government lead with the collection and development of requirements and issue positions, and the modification and maintenance of the C4IMP database.
• Assist with liaison with representatives from OPNAV, the Fleet, Program Executive Offices (PEOs), and System Commands (SYSCOMs) to ensure N2N6 programs meet Fleet Maintenance (FM) requirements and are kept informed of updates to FM policies and procedures.
• Assist N2N6 in representing interests and positions to the FM 0-6 Board and other FM working group meetings.
• Assist N2N6 with preparing N2N6F for participation in FM related senior forums to include recommending courses of action and background on FM policies.
• Attend conferences and meetings with, or on behalf of government lead, and report meeting details to government lead or N2N6 senior leaders.
• Assist government action officer in representing N2N6 positions to the FM Barrier Removal Team to integrate FM and C4IMP processes
7 years of experience (at least three years of which were in a managerial capacity) in capability definition and operation of IT, space systems, Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems and/or unmanned systems.
Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; the Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
Guidehouse an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.