What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Distributed SIGINT & Advanced ISR Analyst will provide the following:
• Provide technical expertise and programming support to OPNAV N2/N6 on the implementation of Distributed SIGINT Operations and advanced Counter Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C-ISR), Spectral and Ship’s Signal Exploitation Equipment Modifications Programs of Record. Support may include research and analysis, technical assessments and recommendations, strategy/concept recommendations, programming recommendations, advice regarding advanced technologies and capabilities, and recommendations on aligning technology efforts with Navy priorities and acquisition strategies. Provide liaison with PMW 120.
• Provide OPNAV N2/N6 with insight into related technologies, capabilities and programs of interest to the Navy. Using knowledge of Ship’s Signal Exploitation Equipment, Classic Reach, and Spectral, recommend technology transition paths and data architectures the following mission areas: Anti-Surface Warfare (ASuW), Distributed SIGINT Operations and C-ISR.
• Work across Navy, DoD, Interagency, Intelligence Community (IC), academia, and industry in the development, integration, and operational employment of technologies in the maritime environment. Identify opportunities and key milestones related to implementing this technology into Navy programs in a way that enables interoperability with other Service, IC, and Joint capabilities and data architectures. Coordinate across Navy, DoD, and the IC to ensure interoperability for Navy capabilities with IC partners and Navy Systems Commands.
• Assist with the development of a Navy Tactical C-ISR strategy that enhances Navy Tasking, Collection, and Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (TCPED) processes. Coordinate across OPNAV, ONR, and the acquisition community and provide expert technical and programming support to government personnel to enable seamless transition of technology from the science and technology (S&T) community to the acquisition community and the Fleet. Provide S&T, research and engineering (R&D), analysis, and recommendations to support N2/N6 requirements and priorities.
• Review and prepare comments and recommendations on Navy, Joint, and IC CONOPS, concepts, doctrinal publications, and JCIDS and acquisition documents related to national-to-tactical integration. Prepare and review PPBE documentation, including reports, briefs, statements on program status, and long-range budget requirements. Generate draft responses to queries from organizations external to OPNAV N2/N6.
• Support IPTs, IPRs, Special Advisory Boards, and off-sites. Travel outside the local area will be required as necessary to support these engagements.
Minimum Experience Required: 15 years overall experience (Active/Reserve Duty, USG Civilian, or Defense Contractor) with at least of 2 years as a member on a high level Office of the Secretary of Defense or equivalent, Joint Staff, Combatant Command, Military Department or Service, or IC staff in the following areas:
• Military Intelligence policy, guidance and capabilities associated with the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Joint Staff, Combatant Commands, Military Departments / Services, IC, and US Interagency.
• Commander, Joint Chiefs of Staff Joint Capabilities Integration Development Instruction 3170 (CJCSI JCIDS 3170) and Capability Gap Assessment (CGA) processes
• National Intelligence Enterprise and Intelligence Cycle services, processes and products
• Maritime Operational Intelligence (OPINTEL)Analysis and Track Management processes
• Maritime Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Collection Management (CM) process
• Maritime Targeting and Intelligence Preparation of the Battle Space (IPBE) processes, policies and procedures.
Top Secret SCI Clearance
Guidehouse an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.