What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Warfighting Assessments Analyst will provide the following:
• Collect, utilize, and facilitate coordination for N2N6 and N81 information warfare assessments and issues of interest to support program valuation, weighted warfighting value / risk assessments, and graph capability (warfighting benefit) delivered vs. risk over time. Metric assessments will require use and application of Navy PPBE System, JCIDS, other associated processes, C4ISR issues, Information Management / Information Technology, fiscal law, and regulations applicable to Financial Management within DOD.
• Assist N2N6 with supporting areas of interoperability and future requirements for information warfare.
• Assist N2N6 government personnel with acquisition, planning, and budget processes.
• Aid in pre-briefing and preparation of working group members for meetings, plan meetings tasked for assessments lead, and attend proceedings in support of assessment processes.
• Review information technology technical writing such as Capability Development Documents (CDDs), Future Naval Assessments (FNA), and Force Structure Assessments (FSAs) while performing data collection and coordination with requirements support / other offices.
• Provide strategy support, data synthesis, and cross-study correlation to assist N2N6 in developing POM investment strategies.
• Assess and report on the strategic implications and impact of collected metrics, issues of interest, and studies / working group results in support of N2N6 development of required POM analytical underpinnings.
• Draft capability gap analysis, assessment of N2N6 program performance and strategic alignment, and create written output with detailed findings.
• Use modeling and simulation techniques and software to provide statistical and analytical underpinnings for N2/N6 efforts including program valuation, weighted warfighting value and risk assessments, and capability / warfighting benefit delivered versus risk over time.
• Fuse data from multiple sources to provide decision support tools for POM/PPBE support.
• Support strategic direction of OPNAV N2N6 programs by assisting N2N6 in implementing strategic analysis and studies on Navy Information Warfare capabilities and technologies.
10 years of experience (Active/Reserve Duty, USG Civilian, or Defense Contractor) with at least of 2 years as a member on a high level Office of the Secretary of Defense or equivalent, Joint Staff, Combatant Command, Military Department or Service, or IC staff in the following areas:
Maritime policy, guidance and capabilities associated with the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Joint Staff, Combatant Commands, Military Departments / Services, IC, and US Interagency.
National Intelligence Enterprise and Intelligence Cycle services, processes and products
Drive interoperability with joint, allied, and coalition partners
Provide high level decision makers with information regarding all facets of Information Warfare.
Intelink, Inteldocs and Sharedrive publishing and editing
TS SCI Clearance
Guidehouse an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.