What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Information Assurance/Cybersecurity Support will include the following:
• Support all phases of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) for Assessment and Authorization (A&A) as defined by Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503 and Naval Intelligence Activity (NIA) RMF for assessing Navy and IC information systems processing certain national intelligence information. This includes, reviewing and commenting on system security documentation, attending meetings and briefs, and national intelligence information.
• Support development of N2N6F21 policy direction for control, administration, and management of systems processing certain national intelligence information, to include liaison with NIA and other IC Element organizations in support of N2N6F21 by reviewing, tracking, and responding to IA related issues, concerns, and/or tasks.
• Support assessment of emerging systems security requirements for processing national intelligence information which consists of continual awareness and review of draft ODNI and Navy IC policy.
• Support Information Security (INFOSEC) matters, to include coordinating information assurance efforts/initiatives with appropriate DOD, IC, and Service-level committees/panels/working groups, and evaluating technologies from Service laboratories, DOD agencies, government initiatives and commercial industry for satisfying capability related gaps.
• Support all phases of the integrated DOD acquisition, technology, and logistics life cycle management processes over a broad range of acquisition management activities.
• Support development of OPNAV N2N6F21 policy direction for control, administration, and management of the Navy IC Computer Network Defense (CND) program and associated cybersecurity initiatives, to include liaison with IC and other organizations in support of OPNAV N2N6F21 by reviewing, tracking, and responding to cybersecurity related issues, concerns, and/or tasks.
• Assess and monitor cybersecurity capabilities, consisting of boundary protection, intrusion detection systems, intrusion prevention systems and other related capabilities.
• Support cybersecurity matters, to include coordinating cybersecurity efforts/initiatives with appropriate DOD and service-level committees/panels/working groups, and evaluating technologies from Service laboratories, DOD agencies, government initiatives and commercial industry for satisfying capability related gaps.
10 years of experience (at least five years of which were in a managerial capacity) in capability definition and operation of IT, space systems, Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems and/or unmanned systems.
Top Secret SCI Clearance
Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; the Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
Guidehouse an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.