What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor will assist federal clients develop and maintain a monitoring and evaluation framework, to include program design, performance management and evaluation frameworks. The advisor will collect and analyze project data, maintain and refine existing plans, procedures, methodologies, and tools for undertaking evaluations. The advisor will have travel requirements to conduct assessments on regional programs and will need to interface with U.S. government interagency and international partners in order to carry out these tasks. Candidates must also have an understanding of the various international regimes and policies related to security sector reform, defense institutional capacity building and security cooperation activities. Candidates will possess effective diplomatic, time management, and oral and written communication skills.
· Minimum Years of Experience: 3 years of relevant experience supporting U.S. government agencies
· Advanced degree in international relations, international security studies, political science, or equivalent
· Experience with large-scale program management and evaluation, including foreign or security assistance initiatives
· Proven record in coordinating and delivering comprehensive, large-scale monitoring and evaluation systems
· Fluent in end user evaluations, theories of change, and evaluation methodology
· Knowledge of U.S. government monitoring and evaluation policies
· Skills in quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis
· Active Security Clearance at the SECRET level
Guidehouse an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.