Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management (or related field) or Information Systems
Certification(s) Required: Certified Payroll Professional (CPP). Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
Clearance Required: TS/SCI FS Poly
Degree(s) Preferred: Master's degree
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success with leveraging and performing HRO product definition, delivery or implementation services specific to HR managed service functions, including the following areas:
- Acquisitions resulting from leading HRO providers
- Implementation and delivery of roles in a large employer shared services center.
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success with enterprise level HRIS systems (such as SAP, PeopleSoft/Oracle, Lawson) in an employer or HRO environment, including the following areas:
- Payroll, benefits and workforce administration operations within a leveraged HR delivery model
- HR service support within the shared services environment of a large employer or a HRO provider environment serving multiple employers.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success with leading and/or providing consulting services, or participating on consultant lead efforts in, one or more of the following areas:
- HR performance improvement efforts focused on assessing current and future state opportunities associated with transforming the HR function for efficiency, effectiveness, and impact at a leading HRO provider or large employer(s);
- Commercial services HRO product development focused on defining, designing, building, and deploying HR delivery capabilities in a multi-client, large employer environment at a leading HRO provider;
- HR operations delivery focused on engaging and meeting service level agreements, change controls, organizational capabilities, system configurations, information delivery, knowledge management, and client policy parameters effectively and efficiently to provide client services.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success with applying MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word to support modeling and quantitative performance improvement insight (e.g., Six Sigma, Capability Maturity Models, ROI, NPV, Earned Value).