What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Our People and Organization consultants help clients effectively execute their business strategies through their people and maximize return on human capital. We do this by helping to transform their HR function, including their HR policies, operations and dashboards, and increasing their workforce capability. We also drive both transformational and event driven changes by focusing on organization design, leadership, culture, change management, communications and training.
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Human Resource Management or Business Administration
Degree(s) Preferred: Master's degree in Business Administration, Organizational Development or Human Resource Management
Certification(s) Preferred: SPHR
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and an proven success record of managing complex human capital change management programs, including thorough knowledge of people-related competencies and academic background such as psychology, human factors, applied cognition:
- Assessment of change readiness, leadership alignment, and organizational impact
- Change vision and strategy
- Organizational design
- Training strategies, and curricula and course development
- Cultural transformation plans
- Stakeholder management and communications to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support
Demonstrates a thorough proven track record of success managing small to mid-size project teams in a collaborative and fast-paced environment:
- Developing work plans for a project work stream, understanding dependencies, maintaining project economics, and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues
- Identifying skills and resources needed for timely and quality deliverables while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues
- Articulating complex issues and structuring clear and concise written documents, adjusting style and level of details depending on audience
- Identifying and resolving basic business analysis challenges with limited assistance
- Adjusting readily to shifting priorities and rapid change
- Anticipating and addressing client needs while building and expanding relationships with clients
- Proactively increasing the firm's intellectual property via client work, and sharing new material across the firm
Demonstrates proven thorough ability to promote a collaborative work environment:
- Managing, coaching, and mentoring less experienced staff
- Monitoring the team workload while meeting client expectations, and respecting the work-life quality of team members.
Guidehouse an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.