What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing Software-as-a-Service companies in the United States. iCIMS is an Inc. 500 & Deloitte Fast 500 ASP Software Firm focused on solving corporate business issues through the implementation of easy-to-use, web-based software solutions. Our core product, iRecruiter, automates the recruiting operations of over 400 worldwide companies, including adidas, Continental Airlines, XM Satellite Radio, New Balance, Tommy Hilfiger, FedEx, and more.
iCIMS has brought together the best-of-the-best, including graduates from Cornell, Brown, Columbia, Harvard, Princeton, and more. We encourage a relaxed but professional atmosphere that allows every employee, no matter what level, to work directly with today's leading organizations and make a noticeable impact on their bottom lines.
As a member of the Account Services Department, the Manager will work closely with the iCIMS customers to ensure all their needs and expectations are met.
- The Manager should have a strong knowledge of ASP systems and the ability to quickly learn and master the iRecruiter system to effectively communicate to customers the best and most efficient methods of utilizing iCIMS products.
- The Manager should possess outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple accounts.
- The Manager is expected to be able to identify a customer's needs and when new opportunities exist to add additional products and services.
- Participation in sales presentations through conference calls and seminars, on-site customer meetings, and client surveys.
- Work with the iCIMS Marketing team to develop client references, case studies, and testimonials.
- Proactively contact assigned clients and work towards 100% renewal rate.
- Work escalated customer issues.
- Some travel required.
- Bachelor degree with strong academic track record.
- Experience with all Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Hands-on user for Microsoft Internet Explorer and related web-based technologies.
- Must have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision or formal structure.
- Previous experience with client relations and experience in HR systems and/or software project management are significant plus.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.